I Show What I Saw - CA Trip 2008

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Shopping Day~

Today, it just made me very content and energetic since i did many things after finishing my class which were all about shopping and eating .

My friends Edward, Samuel and i went to Allen Outlet Mall which is about 1 and half hour away form Arlington, TX. Before that, we had a lunch at a Chinese Town called "Qiao Guan", that was my very first time to be such a famous place....quite ashame... Meanwhile, i was trying to call my old roommate-Justin "Jai Jai"...damn...but he did not pick up my calling....=.=a

During shopping in the mall, i was struggling from making a good choice. I found 2 pairs of Nike sneakers which were on sale, i really wanted to have them at once, but if i did so, my wallet would be "bleeding", so i chose the Air Flight 89 cost me only $43 dollars....a good deal...

After that, we went to a Taiwanese canteen to get drinks and took a rest....then visited a chinese supermarket....wow....foods like meats and seafoods there are so fresh...

I really hoped that if i could live around there.....so convenient ~

Then i went to chapel with Samuel.....the video they were showing made me feel not comfortable....i do not really like the way people (in the video, raising hands, crying...) worshiping... their God.....

Excited for tomorrow~

No comments: