I Show What I Saw - CA Trip 2008

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Felt Like A Burden To Others

I really hate myself...

During the last presentation for the Internet Marketing today...i was too nervous again even though i had prepared well before i came to class...

When seeing another group's fluent speech of presentation, and every group mate's energetic and fluent speaking, I felt stressful...worrying about if i could speak as fluent as they did. The stress and anxiety eventually made me failed in this presentation...orz...got stunned and could not normally pronounce, like a ....(too suck that i could not even express how i was like).

I felt guilty, such feeling got even worst when i saw a red and hatred face from one of my group mates...though i was not sure if it was caused by my poor performance, I just felt sad...I have never had such down feeling since i came to US...

Actually I knew my group was doing well by realizing that the professor kept nodding and smiling...but i just don't want to be a burden to my group~

Maybe i put too much expectation on myself...

Today is just a very sad day for me...no mood

No comments: