I Show What I Saw - CA Trip 2008

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Proud Of Chinese Culture~

The Evening, Edward, Mitch, Asami and I went to watch the movie - The Forbidden Kingdom.

The plot and the pace of the movie are very fluent, and there is no boring part...it is funny and exciting~

I felt like i was watching the movie in my own country since the actors and the setting of the movie are all from China... feeling so familiar...like a Hong Kong-produced movie~

The main feeling i gained from this movie is the pride of my country's culture. It shows Kung Fu, Chinese philosophy, traditional legend, and the exclusive beauty of the Chinese landscape...I am proud if that because it gives a chance for other countries' people to further knowledge Chinese culture~

The movie gained applauses form audiences at the end~ ^^

"Water is soft, but it can change the rock~"

No comments: