I Show What I Saw - CA Trip 2008

Friday, May 23, 2008

Missions Complete!

Today, i have done several things...

I went to a book store to buy the books for my summer classes; then i went to the bank to deposit a check, after that I went to Wal-Mart to have my GPS refunded (I just realized that I could refund or exchange within 15 days!!! I almost missed...2 days left~). I also went to meet the agent to get the license plates for my car (Yeah~ I finally got it!). Then i went to DBU to meet my friends and gave them the Chinese cakes which i bought China Town, but they seemed didn't really like since the taste was strange for them...=.=a

I stayed in DBU until 11pm. I was really happy and relaxed during the time with them~ And tomorrow we will have pot lock~~ excited!!!

P.S. I am sorry...I have not fulfilled the promise I made earlier...I did not go to the meeting in his home.

3 comments:

Mitch said...

where is mine?

Anonymous said...

if i am the "he" of "his home," that's ok to miss out! =) ha-ha-haaa! don't worry about it man. now u know "i" have read your blog! =P

KENNY LAM said...

wow.....
><