Today, I had a lunch with one of my friends called Jeremy who is also from Hong Kong...this was our last time to have lunch or dinner together in U.S because he has graduated and he is gonna go back to HK next week...
Although we have really known each other for just about a semester, i feel he is really a nice and kind friend...To hang out with him such as having meals or going to church together makes me feel relaxed...and we can joke whatever we like without caring anything~
I hope he will have a safe trip on the way to HK and hope he will find a job soon~
I will meet him when i go back to HK this Christmas and to have "時菜牛腩飯"( vegetable and beef brisket with rice) again~
See you there~ ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment