I Show What I Saw - CA Trip 2008

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Journey To The Center of The Earth - 3D Ver


It is my first time to watch a movie with a 3D glasses. The movie I watched was called "Journey To The Center of The Earth" Because only the 3D version was available and it costed me to pay the extra $2 for the glasses, I had no choice...but I did not regret!

Without the 3D glasses, it was merely a normal movie with awesome computer graphic techniques, though it was still exciting. When I saw the movie through the glasses, it was unlike that the objects were in the screen, instead, they were like protruded out from the screen...becoming more realistic. It seemed that those objects could be touched by our hands. And one of the funny parts during the movie was that since it was so realistic that audiences were sometimes being scared and cried out..."Oh my gosh!!" , "WOw~"...etc

I like the story since I did watch and love the original movie when I was very young...the newer version just reminded me some memories...

No comments: