I am really happy and do very enjoy the moment of being together and hanging out with my ex-roommate - Justin who has been invited to come to my apartment since 2 weeks ago.
We both used to be DBU students, during that time, we were like brothers looking after each other. He has transferred to a college in Plano,TX when I transferred to UTA a year ago. Whenever we have holiday, I would invite him to come to hangout...especially when I had got a car and got improved at my cooking skills, I tended to fulfill everything that we could not have when we were in DBU, as much as possible...
But, I just knew that he is going to move to North Carolina soon, so I think the chance to hangout together will surely become lesser and lesser...
Therefore, I kinda try to treasure everyday before he leaves. ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment