I woke up as early as 6am this morning because I needed to pick up my friend-Sid, who finally bought a car enabling him to be "free", to take the driving test; and his seasoned driving skill made him pass very easily...
After I dropped him at DBU, I studied in the library trying to remind some old memories when I was still in there...Library is really a good place, especially the DBU's one, whenever I go there I can meet some people who I am familiar with...Oh...they are my friends! Today, I met many old friends and we were surprised and happy to see each other..."Kenny~ what are you doing here? Why you come to DBU? Are you back?...etc" Those questions have almost been kinda "greetings" when they once see me...
Faces are affectionate and friendly...I really wanna visit there more often~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment