I Show What I Saw - CA Trip 2008

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not A Lonely Trip

The trip took me almost 24 hours from Hong Kong to DFW, but it was not a lonely trip like what I used to have...it was a teeming trip because I met "several" buddies when I was in the Narita International Airport waiting to transfer. I met my roommate Edward, Allen (we have not seen each other since the orientation day...), Allen's friend, Shotaro (I am not sure I spelled correctly or not), and Daisuke...I was so surprised to met him in Japan...Although we stayed in the Narita airport for around 5 hours, it was not so long for me since we had fun time over there, shopping around and buying some Japanese gifts and snacks...


Before meeting others guys, Edward, Allen, and I went to a Japanese restaurant to have lunch and we ordered 3 bowls of noodles called Chinese Noodle...They tasted great!
Around 3:30 pm we finally arrived DFW...

No comments: