I Show What I Saw - CA Trip 2008

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Part Time Job Day 2

In the second day of my job, there were more coutomers visiting our store because we offered numerous new heavily discounted styles, so it was no wonder that people were like "crazy" grapping things near by them without consideration. I was shocked by them but I was glad that I could handle this messy situation~ Six hours per day is quite enough for me and I feel work time passes pretty fast~
At night, my family with I went to a Japanese restaurant to have dinner together.
Time passes so fast that I have been back to Hong Kong to stay with my family for a month already, and I have only 5 days left before going back to U.S. I will treasure every day I have with my family~~

No comments: